Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Jim Cramer: "I really do like the gold coins," not the GLD - Wealth Management


TheStreet and CNBC star doesn't trust the major ETF anymore and hates mining stocks


"I still like gold coins; I think people should be in those," Jim Cramer tells Joe Deaux of TheStreet in a June 26 interview.

"Gold coins are integral. I shifted from GLD, which I don't trust anymore. I know that's kind of heretical. Your gold dealer would tell you not to trust it. I don't like gold stocks at all. They're toxic. Gold bullion, gold coins -- I want to use that decline for people to get in who don't own any gold. Why? I like it as insurance. And I'm willing to insure four-fifths of my portfolio with one-fifth of my portfolio. ... I don't like the gold stocks. I really do like the gold coins. I would like to diversify right now and buy more gold coins."


More information can be found online at http://www.goldbullionadvisors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment