Thursday, April 18, 2013

Gold investor: "This is a perfect time to buy as prices will only go up from here" - Wealth Managers

Gold buyers in India, the world's biggest consumer, are flocking to stores to buy jewelry and coins, betting a selloff that plunged bullion to a two-year low may be overdone. 

"My daughter is just six months old, but I think it is never too early to buy gold," said Sharmila Shirodkar, a 28-year-old housewife, while displaying a new pair of earrings she bought from a store in Mumbai's Zaveri Bazaar. "I had been asking my husband every day if prices will go down more. I couldn't wait anymore." ...

"This is a perfect time to buy as prices will only go up from here," said Vishal Mehta, a 33-year-old garment dealer, while ordering coins from Choksi V. Naginchand & Co. in Zaveri Bazaar. "I usually buy one gold coin a month, but this time I am buying two." ...

"It has been very hectic in the last two days," said Deepak Tulsiani, owner of Dwarkadas Chandumal Jewellers in Mumbai as he surveyed his 11 employees, who were busy with customers. "There has been a rush to buy gold because now people are getting jewelry 15 percent cheaper than before. It's value for their money."


More information can be found online at http://www.goldbullionadvisors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment